BRUSSELL’S GYMNASTICS AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM 2022 – 2023
HOURS: The Afterschool Program begins immediately after school until 6:00pm.
LATE PICK UP: If your child is not picked up by 6:05PM, a $30 fee will be charged to your account. If all persons listed on registration form have been contacted and there is no answer after 30 minutes, local authorities will be contacted for the safety of your child.
TRANSPORTATION: Drivers are 25+ years of age, background check, insured and have clean DMV records.
SNACK: One (1) snack is provided. Make us aware of any allergies.
HOMEWORK: Homework assistance is provided but does not guarantee it will be completed by the end of the day.
ELECTRONICS: Cell phones are NOT allowed out in the facility. If their phones come out while they are here, they will be taken and given to the Child Care Director who will return it to you when you pick your child up. Chrome books, Ipads, kindles, tablets, etc. are permitted, however a member of the Brussell’s Gymnastics Staff can look to see what they are on. They may NOT share their electronics with any other child at any time.
DISCIPLINE: Your child will receive a verbal warning, a time out, then a meeting with parents. If behavior continues, your child will be suspended for a week. You will be financially responsible for the suspension week.
- WE HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY FOR PHYSICAL ALTERCATIONS. If your child is in a physical altercation, they will be suspended from the program for one (1) week. You will be financially responsible for the suspension week. If any repetitive incidents occur, the child will be dismissed from the AFS program.
- IF YOUR CHILD HAS BEEN SUSPENDED OR EXPELLED FROM SCHOOL, THEY MAY NOT ATTEND BRUSSELL’S GYMNASTICS AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAM. Alternate arrangements must be made, and you are financially responsible unless a withdrawal notice is given.
MEDICATION: Inform Gina Reeves, Child Care Director, if medication is required to be kept at Brussell’s Gymnastics. It is the responsibility of the guardian to supply, label and maintain it.
ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE: This fee is $30 per child OR $50 per family for the Brussell’s Gymnastics Afterschool Program. This charge is ANNUAL, NON-REFUNDABLE, RECEIVES NO DISCOUNT AND MAY NOT BE APPLIED TO ANY OTHER PROGRAM.
MONTHLY TUITION is billed the 25th and due the 5th of the month (begins July 25 and ends May 31). Monthly tuition is not prorated for any school breaks.
- A credit card is REQUIRED to be kept on file and will be run on the 1st.
- Brussell’s Gymnastics accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, ATM debit/credit cards, cash, personal checks and/or
payment through the Parent Portal online.
- If payment is not made by the 5th, we will be unable to pick up your child AND a $30.00 LATE FEE will be charged to
- Credits ARE NOT given for days missed. This includes school cancellations, which cover make-up days.
RETURNED CHECK FEE: Returned checks receive a $35.00 fee and must be accompanied by the original payment paid with cash or with credit card. If a second check is returned, future payments must be paid by cash or with credit card for the duration of the school year.
ABSENCE: If your child will be absent, you must call the gym by 1:00 pm. This helps ensure that we are on time to each school and any late pick up fees incurred from the other schools will be applied to your account.
ILLNESS: A child that is sick or contagious must be fever free for 24 hours without medication and no vomiting/diarrhea for 24 hours, before returning to the Brussell’s Gymnastics Afterschool Program. PINK EYE and LICE are considered contagious and must be cleared before returning. If your child becomes ill during the hours of the Afterschool Program, a call will be made to you and arrangements must be made immediately to pick up your child.
EARLY DISMISSALS: If school is dismissed early, allow BGAFS to get your kids and you pick them up from BG within two (2) hours of dismissal time.
TAX STATEMENTS: Tax statements are emailed by January 25. Payments made through December 31 will be on the statement.
After School/Daycamp is Closed
Labor Day, September 5th
Thanksgiving break, November 23rd-25th
Christmas Break, December 26th-30st
Martin Luther King Day, January 16th
Presidents Day, February 20th
Memorial Day, May 29th
June 1st & June 2nd
For more information, contact Brussell’s Gymnastics at (803) 201-4994 or Email email@example.com